- Developed a mobile software and machine learning algorithm for item matching
- Hired a team of 6 people with different backgrounds for covering skills such as marketing, finance, accounting, design and dev
- Raising an initial investment round of 50.000 EUR for the launch of the app
- Designed and implemented a marketing launch strategy for reach the market with the highest return
The IESE MBA program was created to develop leaders that wants to build solid business skills, a global mindset and has a desire to make a positive impact on society. Its unique curriculum combines a general management perspective, an international focus and a deep understanding of the global business arena, all structured within an ethical framework.
Developing activities and business opportunities around entrepreneurship for MBA students. I organized network and pitch events every week with our members, developed relationships with companies in Barcelona and abroad, hosted speakers presenting their entrepreneurial journey. Highest point of the year being the Startup-Weekend Barcelona organized in partnership with TechStars.
Organizing a business trek to Silicon Valley for around 25 students from IESE to visit companies, meet with entrepreneurs and network with inspiring people to learn about entrepreneurship, technology and innovation.
Contrbiting to the organisation of DGDW the largest student-run conference of its kind in Europe, focused on Responsible Business. This year with the theme Innovative business models that create meaningful impact
Challenging startups on their assumptions, designing proper ways to experiment and validate business ideas, Coaching on Lean startup and growth hacking techniques. Focus on Internet of Things and Data
- IESE Entrepreneurs Barcelona trek 2016
- IESE Entrepreneurs Amsterdam trek 2017
- Released multiple versions using lean-startup iteration methodology (100+ active users)
- Got selected and participated to Nest’up TechStars incubator program
- Achieved strategy planning for a marketing campaign based on growth hacking techniques
- Ran a market study and built a community of almost 400 beta-users
- Built up a network with entrepreneurs, fashion designers and venture capitalists among (EU and USA)
Selected and participated to NEST’Up TechStars incubator program of spring 2015.
- Planned, designed and built Cluepoints platform, scalable cloud-based and real-time risk monitoring for clinical trials
- Initiated technical relationship with the US Government FDA for exclusive partnership
- Improved the product to convince investors for a capital raise of $ 6M
- Earned Scrip Award 2014: Best technological development in clinical trials
- Recruited, trained, coached and managed the technical team composed of 5 people
Won the Scrip Award 2014 for the “Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials” with its Risk-Based Monitoring in the Cloud !
Setting up a generic integrated development environment based on Eclipse technologies and Wazaabi library. This IDE was modular to all the businesses developed internally to optimize processes and reduce development costs (Louvain la Neuve, Belgium)